We’re pleased to announce that BurstIQ has implemented Dock’s technology in order to turn any health data into a Verifiable Credential that is portable and secure while enabling their customers to respect users’ data privacy and data ownership rights.
BurstIQ’s LifeGraph platform simplifies the management of extensive, confidential human health data and gives businesses the ability to comply with people’s data rights while creating hyper-personalized digital experiences. The company will mainly be using Certs API and the user-friendly, no-code platform Dock Certs will be used to administer API usage. Verifiable Credentials within the BurstIQ ecosystem offer companies and people a way to present their identity, health information, professional accomplishments, and other use cases as verified, trustworthy data.
“We’ve looked at a lot of the systems that allow you to issue DIDs and VCs and generally what we’ve found is that Dock is far easier to use than many of the existing tools out there. It can deploy very quickly and it will be very easy for our developers to use the tool,” said Amber Hartley, BurstIQ’s Chief Strategy Officer.
Verifiable Credentials will enable BurstIQ’s clients to:
- Save time and money with instant verification of health data
- Maintain data integrity as information is exchanged between parties within and outside of their system
- Provide data privacy and ownership for individuals
- Efficiently exchange verified data
See all of the details about this partnership here.
Dock’s Verifiable Credential Solutions
- Dock Certs: User-friendly, no-code platform to easily issue manage, verify, and revoke Verifiable Credentials
- Certs API: For developers to integrate with your system