The response to dock.io has been incredible! We have one of the largest communities in cryptocurrency with over 64,000 Telegram members. We also have over 200,000 alpha app users and continue to grow by more than 5,000 a day.
Our partner network is growing as well, creating new opportunities for our users to connect their professional data across the internet. In light of this, we are pleased to announce another partner who is joining the dock.ioecosystem: Indorse.
What is Indorse?
Indorse is a skill based professional network that gives data ownership back to the users. Unlike traditional platforms, such as LinkedIn, Indorse aims to give back ownership of your data and allows you to profit from sharing your skills and activities on the platform. Indorse uses rewards and a reputation system to incentivize users to add their accomplishments and endorse those of others.
The alignment with another Ethereum based professional network is obvious. But beyond that, we’re excited at how Indorse is approaching skills validation to make the skills you list on your professional profile have actual value. Through consensus of other expert users or by interacting with AI based systems like chatbots, you can have the skills you list in your profile verified. These verified skills become valuable to the user through which the dock.io protocol will enable them to be owned and mobilized as valuable assets.
How will the partnership work?
Here are some examples of how dock.io and Indorse.io might work together:
- Authentication: dock.io will serve as a login or authentication option when creating a new account within Indorse.
- Import relevant data: dock.io users will be able to instantly import work history and experiences to Indorse
- Update new information or work experiences: Indorse users will be able to transfer their skills, experience, and reputation to their dock.ioaccount with the click of a button, allowing you to use this verified information in other apps in the dock.io ecosystem.
- Skills Validation: dock.io users will be able to have their skills validated on Indorse, adding a layer of credibility to the skills you list on your dock profile.
We see many future applications of connecting the dock.io and Indorse networks beyond the example above and are excited to build on this partnership in the future as it will help the dock.io network and community grow.
Learn More about Indorse.io:
- Whitepaper: https://indorse.io/static/media/Indorse-Whitepaper-v1.1.a733cc8e.pdf
- Website: https://indorse.io/
- Blog: https://blog.indorse.io/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/indorse/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/joinindorse?lang=en