We're excited to announce our new sorting and filtering feature in the Dock Wallet app that makes it easier for users to find and manage their digital credentials.
Sorting and Filtering Options
You can sort credentials by:
- The date credentials were issued
- Credential expiration date
You can filter credentials by:
- Credential Type
- Issuer DID
- Holder DID
- Issuance Date
- Expiration Date
- Hide Expired
DID stands for decentralized identifier, which is a unique identifier that can be stored on the blockchain. It is used to verify the identity of the issuer and holder of a credential and a credential's authenticity.
An issuer DID is a unique identifier created by the organization or entity that issues digital credentials. This identifier is used to verify the authenticity of the credentials issued by that organization.
A unique identifier created by the individual or organization that holds digital credentials. This identifier allows them to control and manage their digital credentials, including deciding who to share their credentials with and when. It contains a virtual key that unlocks access to your digital credentials.
Dock is a Verifiable Credentials company that provides Dock Certs, a user-friendly, no-code platform, and developer solutions that enable organizations to issue, manage and verify fraud-proof credentials efficiently and securely. Dock enables organizations and individuals to create and share verified data.
- Dock Certs: Web app to issue and manage digital identity and Verifiable Credentials
- Certs API: Easy integration with your system to make your data fraud-proof and instantly verifiable
- Dock Wallet: Easily store and manage their digital credentials and identity (individuals) and verify credentials instantly (organizations)
Partner Use Cases
- SEVENmile issues fraud-proof verifiable certificates using Dock
- BurstIQ Makes Health Data Verifiable, Secure, and Portable With Dock
- Gravity eliminates Health & Safety certificate fraud with Dock
- Decentralized Identity
- Verifiable Credentials
- Self-Sovereign Identity
- Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs)
- Web3 Identity
- Blockchain Identity Management
- Selective Disclosure
- How to Prevent Supply Chain Fraud With Blockchain
- BurstIQ Use Cases That Leverage Verifiable Credentials
- Blockchain Food Traceability: Enhancing Transparency and Safety
- What Are Digital Credentials?
- Data Compliance
- How to Prevent Certificate Fraud
- Digital Credential Platform