Learn about commonly asked questions:
Will there be a token sale?
Yup! It is now over, but you can read about the details here. Below is a brief summary:
- Token sale date: It was held on February 21st and $8 million was raised.
- Whitelist: Is closed.
- Token distribution: Occurred in May, 2018.
- Who can’t participate in the Token sale? China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the U.S.
- How many tokens will be created? 1 billion.
- Is there private presale? Yes but it is closed now.
- Is there a minimum or maximum cap for the Token sale? Yes. Minimum was 0.01 ETH. Individual max cap was 1 ETH.
- What is the price per token for the Token sale? $0.07 per token on average. Private Presale was $0.06 per token while Public sale was $0.084.
- When will it be listed on exchanges? We are listed on Binance, Huobi, Kucoin, & Gate.
- Will a portion of the tokens be reserved? You can find the break down here.
- Is there an airdrop? Yes but it is now closed.
How will the token(DOCK) be used?
- Token holders can introduce new proposals and vote on the future development roadmap of the protocol
- How to vote is explained here.
- Tokens are required for applications to pull data from the protocol
- Tokens are rewarded when applications push data to the protocol, and the data is accepted by other applications in the network
- Tokens will be burned when multiple platforms request the same data
- Job boards: job applications require resume/cv data
- Professional networks: connections and contacts are the core of the network
- Freelance marketplaces: job history and reviews dictate hires
- Application tracking systems: job seeker information is collected and served to companies hiring through these platforms
- HR solutions: employee information is standard across these apps
- eLearning platforms: any site you can complete a course, certificate or skill assessment.