Curious about what you can build on Dock? Try for yourself!
The team at Dock has been hard at work since the initial release of Certs, our reference web app created using our blockchain and SDK to demonstrate how easy it is to issue and manage verifiable credentials. Today, in addition to releasing new features to Certs, we’re pleased to announce that the app is now available for self-guided demos and open-source development.
The new version of Certs allows users to experience the following features:
- Creation of credential templates
- Issuing of credentials
- Verification of credentials
- Viewing and downloading of credentials by issuers
- Notification of credential issuance to recipient by email (new)
- Viewing and downloading of credentials by recipient (new)
- Creation of verifiable presentation by recipient (new)
Watch the video below to walk through the app with Sam Hellawell, our core developer. We encourage you to try the app yourself to use the features, or book a demo with one of our team members to discuss how Dock’s blockchain and SDK can help your project succeed. We’ve also made the GitHub repository for Certs public, so that any interested developers can utilize our code to build new apps on Dock’s infrastructure.
We welcome the community’s feedback on Certs. If you have any questions or suggestions after exploring the app, please don’t hesitate to send us your thoughts.