Dock kicked off 2023 with a bang as we released our highly anticipated Instant Credential Verification feature, upgraded our mainnet, recognized amazing women in Web3, launched our Certs API on Rapid’s API Marketplace (the world’s largest API hub for developers), and published an article in the Supply & Demand Chain Executive publication. These upgrades and initiatives will help increase adoption and awareness about Dock’s solutions among companies and developers.
Dock Platform Usage
- 50% increase in user signups since the last quarter
- We have grown to 16,300 CoinMarketCap followers
- Increase to 158.6 million total Dock tokens staked
- Increase in blockchain usage with over 9 million blockchain transactions to date
Here is a summary of our key technological upgrades and news.
1) Release of Dock’s Verification Feature on the Dock Wallet and Dock Certs Platform
This release enables organizations to instantly verify users’ digital credentials within seconds. Users are able to conveniently prove the authenticity of their credentials using a QR code and do wallet-to-wallet verification either online or in person.
Benefits for organizations
- Prevent document fraud
- Save time and money on manual and expensive verifications
- Enhance efficiency in operations
- Comply with data regulations
Benefits for individuals
- Securely and easily share their credentials from their Dock Wallet to verifiers
- Choose which parts of their credential they want to present to a verifier without showing all of the details of the credential. This can be done if the credential was issued with additional privacy features using Dock BBS+ Signature.
2) Dock’s Blockchain Mainnet Upgrade
Dock’s mainnet was upgraded on March 3, 2023. This important update is necessary in order to launch an Ethereum bridge later this year, enhance security, and improve performance.
The Dock-Ethereum bridge will allow people to:
- Efficiently transfer Ether on Dock’s highly scalable blockchain or move native Dock tokens to the Ethereum Blockchain, which can be swapped for other Ethereum-based assets
- Buy Dock (wrapped) tokens on Ethereum and transfer them to the Dock Blockchain
3) Recognizing Incredible Women in Web3 on International Women’s Day
On March 8, we featured several amazing female leaders who are making significant contributions to the development of Web3 and working on very cool projects. We also interviewed Dock’s Co-founder and COO Elina Cadouri about her experiences working in tech and inspiration to establish Dock.
- Women in Web3 and Blockchain: Featuring Incredible Leaders for International Women’s Day
- Leading Woman in Blockchain: Elina Cadouri
4) Certs API Available on Rapid’s Marketplace
On March 30, the Certs API became available on the Rapid Marketplace, the world’s largest API Hub where over 4 million developers find, test, and connect to tens of thousands of APIs with a single account. Developers who want to offer Verifiable Credential and decentralized digital identity features on their products can build quickly and easily with the Certs API.
5) Dock’s Article in the Supply & Demand Chain Executive Publication
Dock published an article on how blockchain, Verifiable Credentials, and decentralized identifiers (DIDs) can enhance supply chains by providing more end-to-end visibility, eliminate fraud, improve product safety, and streamline the verification process.
What’s in Store for Q2
Stay tuned as we will release more credential functionalities for the Dock Wallet and Dock Certs in addition to providing functionalities as requested from our organizational customers.
Check out more details on our roadmap.
Dock is a Verifiable Credentials company that provides Dock Certs, a user-friendly, no-code platform, and developer solutions that enable organizations to issue, manage and verify fraud-proof credentials efficiently, securely, and at a lower cost. Dock enables organizations and individuals to create and share verified data.
Customer Use Cases
- SEVENmile issues fraud-proof verifiable certificates using Dock
- BurstIQ Makes Health Data Verifiable, Secure, and Portable With Dock
- Gravity eliminates Health & Safety certificate fraud with Dock